4. Center: With a spoon in each cheek, pull the spoons back and out as wide as possible while biting down all the way on your back molars, making sure your hands are out of the picture.
5. Right: Using the right spoon, continue to bite down on your back molars and pull your right cheek all the way out and be sure to capture as many back teeth as possible.
6. Left: Now let’s do the same for the left side.
7. Upper: Tilt your head back and open as wide as possible using the camera angle from down below. With both spoons, pull lips & cheeks apart while angling your head up and take a picture from below.
8. Upper: Tilt your head down and open as wide as possible using the camera angle from up above. With both spoons, pull lips & cheeks apart while angling your head down and take a picture from above.