From the makers of Invisalign
Congratulations on your beautiful and confident smile! Don’t let one lost retainer ruin all of the time, effort and money you invested in your smile!
Vivera® retainers are made from the makers of Invisalign®. Whether you’ve used Invisalign or traditional wire braces, you can benefit from Vivera retainers.
Vivera Retainers are a great option to consider if you are going to college or moving out of state!
With Vivera Retainers, you receive the following:
- 4 sets of upper clear retainers
4 sets of lower clear retainers
1 Vivera retainer case
With Vivera Retainers:
- NO GOOEY MOLDS ARE NEEDED! A digital light scanner is used so your retainers will fit perfectly.
- You will have 3 back up sets of top and bottom retainers so you do not have to worry about rushing to an orthodontist to get a 2nd set of retainers if you lose your retainer. Getting retainers from a new orthodontist can be considerably more expensive than getting them with your treating orthodontist. You could end up spending more money on 1 extra set of retainers than the cost of the 4 sets of retainers you receive with Vivera.
Importance of Retainers
Studies show that without retainers straight teeth can gradually shift back towards their initial position. This is a common occurrence with all orthodontic treatment, but is one that can easily be overcome by wearing your retainers after traditional braces or Invisalign treatment. This will keep your teeth in their optimal positions and protect your smile and investment.
Why Choose Vivera Retainers
Vivera retainers are custom made for you with the same state-of-the-art technology used to make Invisalign aligners. Because the retainers are custom made from a scan of your teeth, you will benefit from a more precise and comfortable fit.
Vivera’s proprietary material is 30% stronger than leading clear retainer materials, which helps maintain your teeth in their desired position. It also reduces the risk of the retainer cracking or breaking, providing you with a more durable retainer that you can count on.
How to Get Vivera Retainers
Tell Dr. C that you are interested in purchasing Vivera retainers.
- Steps in Getting Vivera Retainers
- Dr. C will evaluate your teeth.
- A digital scan will be taken.
- Retainers will be custom made to the digital scan of your teeth.
- An appointment will be made to give you your Vivera retainers and case.